MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

7.05.2011

90210






-WELL HELLO MISS BEVERLY-
Aaron and I spent a few days before and after our trip to the Philippines in Beverly Hills at our brother Adam's place. It is one of my new places of peace. While it is in the heart of LA, it is one of the most peaceful, gorgeous neighborhoods ever. Every morning and evening Aaron and I would take walks around the neighborhood admiring the houses. It wasn't at all about the size but more the uniqueness of the homes that I loved. Each one was so different and beautiful in it's own way. We loved the farmers market just across Santa Monica Blvd. on the weekends and quick walks to Beverly Drive and Rodeo drive for some impressive windowshopping, and of course the beach and plenty of Diddy Riese! Now that we're only 5 hours from Adam, I think I will be taking lot's of trips to visit him during Aaron's 3rd and 4th year while Aaron's out of town doing rotations outside of Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment