MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

9.09.2012

Texas 2012



Aaron had a week off in July so we headed to good ol Austin, Texas to visit my Nanny and Bompa and cousins.  It was Aarons first time meeting my Nanny and Bompa which is still crazy to me that it took me that long to get Aaron down to Austin.  It turned out to be a perfect week.  We enjoyed lots of Texas BBQ, lot's of swimming with my little cousins, a visit to Krause Springs which looks straight out of a fairytale, enjoyed the fireworks on the fourth of July, donuts from the famous round rock donuts and lot's of chit chat and story telling with my Nanny and Bompa.  I love spending time with my Nanny and Bompa and I still cry like a baby when I have to say goodbye to them. Hopefully it won't be too long before we go back. 
Love YA'LL
XOXO

2 comments: