MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

11.11.2010

Christmas Dinner


Christmas time brings the best of everything!!! All of those who know me well know that I have the biggest sweet tooth ever! I always have and I always will.  I accredit this to my amazing father who also has the biggest sweet tooth! I remember traveling around Europe for a month and every bakery we passed my dad would say, "Oh let's go check out this bakery too!"  My brothers (all tall and skinny may I add) would say no thank you but not me!!! I was right behind my dad indulging in eclairs, baklava, and every other pastry you could imagine, not to mention all of the gelato and crepe stands we had to also enjoy just incase they happened to be better than the last stand we visited.  I've tried to overcome this bad habit especially after going through nursing classes and trying to control it so I don't end up with diabetes but for now this is what's on my dinner menu for the night.....



DELISH!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I personally know your love of peppermint ice cream! And I share it... :) Can't wait!

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle what happened to your facebook????

    ReplyDelete