MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

11.30.2010

GOING PRIVATE: NEED EMAIL ADDRESSES




OK FOLKS IT LOOKS LIKE OUR BLOG IS GOING PRIVATE!

GIMME THOSE ADDRESSES SO I CAN ADD YOU ONCE WE GO PRIVATE....AND IF YOU DON'T THINK WE ARE THAT GREAT OF FRIENDS BUT STILL WANT TO READ MY BLOG EVERY NOW AND THEN WHEN YOU'RE BORED GIVE ME YOU E-MAIL TOO, I WON'T JUDGE, LET'S BE REAL..WE ALL BLOG STALK NOW AND THEN, SOME MORE THAN OTHERS (ME) BUT IF YOU WENT TO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE YOU WOULD HAVE A LOT OF SPARE TIME TOO! I COMPLETED 3 OUT OF 7 LESSONS FOR ONE OF MY ONLINE COURSES IN AN HOUR AND A HALF YESTERDAY.....SUCH A JOKE! 


AND IN CASE ANYONE MISSED SEEING AARON'S BEARD RIGHT BEFORE HE CUT IT.....HERE IT IS!

AND I'M GOING OUT TO GET FIRE WOOD TOMORROW! I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD GET COOL ENOUGH HERE FOR A FIRE BUT WE WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND IT WAS 57 DEGREES IN OUR HOUSE...TOO CHILLY FOR ME:)
AND I'M MAKING AARON GO TO ZOO LIGHTS (CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AT THE ZOO) THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE I FOUND A COUPON AND WHEN YOU'RE ON A STRICT BUDGET AND YOU USE A COUPON, YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE WON THE LOTTERY! 

21 comments:

  1. kelsey.hannon@gmail.com

    I need your blog in my life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even a little bit ashamed that I stalk you.

    brittanyherd@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. shelbyskousen@gmail.com

    :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. lindsaygoldie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading your blog makes me so happy! You are hysterical! I want in... mckenz.evans@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amy.clark25@gmail.com
    i'm all over this blog michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are my fav Michelle!! Remember how we talked about how I needed your email so I could invite you to my blog? This would be a good time...you can even text it to me.

    Kreichma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I'm definitely a blog stalker :)

    dorfflin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found this! I'm so glad I did before it went private!
    wmiller2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to follow!! jillianwendler1058@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must be added! septblue2010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blog!!

    kellee21@gmail.com

    p.s. I am jealous that you saw celine but now that she is back and your inspiring comment I will have to go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. amyellertson@gmail.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ugh...private. sarahorme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love you!!!

    michelleleeann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello girly! Just found your blog off of McKenzie's and I'm glad I kept reading and ran into this post! So I can hopefully continue to read, I would love to. I love the pj's thing. You are adorable!

    lindseyhswan@gmail.com (Lindsey Hall)

    send me your email on facebook or something and I can add you to mine. Ours is private too. I think it is so the way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'll stalk your blog! we're in your inlaw's ward. cute family!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. anniereichman@gmail.com wow I hope I am not too late

    ReplyDelete