MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

12.15.2010

Weddings and Family





This past week was a great one and included a fabulous wedding,christmas lights, my mom, my brother, seeing old friends, birthday shopping,and eating out!
My mom came and played the whole week and Kevin and Cameron just came for the weekend and we had a blast. Barrie and Laci were married on Saturday and it was a wonderful ceremony and so great to be at the Mesa temple again. Now my brother Ryan is in town and we're having a blast too! Update on Aaron.......oh wait he is doing the same thing he does everytime I update this blog.........STUDYING! He is such a trooper and I have so much respect, appreciation and love for him. I love how he manages to make me laugh every single night in bed despite this stressful and busy time for him! I can't wait for Christmas Break so we can spend some time together:) TTFN!!! (Ta Ta For Now) Anyone watch Winnie the Pooh when they were younger??? Hands down my favorite show as a child!!!

3 comments:

  1. did Miss Durst teach you that acronym Michelle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! um CUTE cardy (cardigan). youre such a babe with brown hair! but i love blonde too! love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle!!!! Your hair does look pretty!! It lightened up and looks natural!! Are you in Utah already? I miss you!! TTFN (I love winnie da pooh too!!)

    ReplyDelete