Like I mentioned earlier it has gotten a little colder here so I started wearing pajamas to bed. Aaron didn't notice my pajamas the night before but the next morning he was in the kitchen when I walked out of the bedroom and almost died laughing. He said I looked like one of his little nieces in my "kid" pajamas. While I did get these pajamas in high school, they're still from Victoria's Secret....I don't know any kids that have pajamas from Vicky's but he just can't seem to stop making fun of them! He might be right..they do look a little kiddish but definitely still have a dash of sexy in them....ok maybe not
When I saw this picture I literally thought it was my niece Madison and that I was reading my sister-in-laws blog. So funny.
ReplyDeleteYou're hot.
xoxo
Sarah
Hey Michelle, That is the sexiest that I have ever seen those jammies look!!! lol funny story.
ReplyDeleteSo did you get my provo utah girls video and email address so that when this goes private I dont get hacked out? love you auntie ali
that is funny because i own those very same pj's. i think they're cute but i get made fun of too :) ps if you're still going private my email is jessiecrosby@gmail.com
ReplyDelete