MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

8.31.2011

Baby B




Did you know Beyonce (aka Bey pronounced B) is pregnant? That is going to be one talented baby! I have loved Beyonce since the early days of Destiny's Child and I will never stop. I remember my first two thoughts about moving to Arizona, albeit embarrassing were...Yes, Beyonce always hits Phoenix on her tours (she has never been to Utah) So Aaron and I have an agreement that I can see her on her next tour no matter the cost! This baby better not get in the way. Oh, and my other thought was...Yes, they have Trader Joe's. So anyways I didn't watch the VMA's but I did watch the clip of Bey's performance with the grand finale of her showing off her baby bump...but the real question Aaron and I had was, "Who the heck is that boy they keep flashing back too." We were seriously so confused and come to find out it's Lady FREAKING Gaga, WHAT THE HECK! Did you know that was Gaga? Didn't think so.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!! i was thinking the same thing: who the heck is the teenage kid they keep showing! danny is the one who told me it was her! she is psycho.
    k yes, i thought of you! you are such a beyonce lover. i always think of you when i see her! So you deserve to go to the concert. and good luck with schoo. and good luck with dealing with a med school husband! study your guys' little hearts out. muah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you have a post about this. I watched the clip of her performance and nearly cried. ha! And oh boy....lady Gaga.....didn't know that either.

    ReplyDelete