MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

8.07.2011

GIVEAWAY

Ok people this is my very most favorite giveaway I've ever entered so I am blogging about it for another entry of course! On Crave Rave Fav there is a giveaway for a Little Giraffe throw which I have REALLY wanted for sometime now (I'm a sucker for blankets) so I'm feeling extra lucky! None of you should enter the giveaway...BUT if someone wants to become a follower of the blog so I can get another entry that would be awesome...and then tell me that you became a follower obviously. Also, how do you add a button to your blog? I need to do that too but am challenged.

1 comment:

  1. I followed the blog for you. To get her button, go to her blog and copy the code beneath the button on her sidebar. Then go to your blogger dashboard, click on design, and make sure you are in the "Add & Arrange Elements" tab.

    Click Add A Gadget on your sidebar, and choose HTML/Java Script. Paste the code into the box and save it. It should appear there! Yay!

    When do you get your little bum back down here?

    ReplyDelete