MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

2.16.2012

Valentines + Flexibility



Our Valentines was on February 15 this year instead of February 14. One reason why I think we've been able to adapt so well to Aaron being in Med School and being very busy is by being flexible with each other and keeping things simple. Aaron is in the process of finals (Bleh) so we adapted our Valentine's day to fit that. We went to sushi on Wednesday and then after that we went to Trader Joe's together and I picked out a new orchid and one of my favorite treats (Macarons) and I got Aaron a Toblerone. This is obviously not the traditional way of doing Valentine's but it was perfect for us. We then went home and played Catch Phrase with each other. If you've ever played Catch Phrase, you're probably thinking how you can't play that with only two people, yet somehow Aaron and I have found a way and it makes for some good laughs.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Nobody knows how to be flexible better than a medical school wife!! (well ... maybe a resident's wife). Sounds like a great Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete