MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

1.31.2012

Tears of Joy



The other day I had been sitting in class for three hours and then left for lunch and I realized I had no back pain- like absolutely zero pain. It is very rare for me to not have back pain, and it is unheard of for me to not have back pain after sitting down for a while. My eyes literally welled up with tears and I started crying out of pure happiness. I started doing Yoga about two times a week half way through December and it immediately made the biggest difference. I have done physical therapy, all sorts of medications, injections... yada yada and now I feel better than ever with nothing but Yoga. This may seem like such a silly thing to blog about but this is a huge huge thing for both Aaron and I. We have been so excited and relieved that I have finally found something that makes me feel better despite the hefty price that comes along with going to a Yoga studio...but I would certainly say it's worth it! Namaste!

Maybe now I'll be able to do cool things at Lake Powell instead of just sit on the boat.
Can't wait for the Summer...actually I can because it's 115 degrees here in the summer time. YIKES

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that has helped!! Yeah for YOGA! You rock Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i love that for you!! how great. i need to start up yoga. todd should too. he has so much back pain always. love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sooo wonderful Michelle! My back hurts every now and then (nothing like yours) and I think it's the worst pain someone can have. I"m so so glad Yoga's been doing the trick! So awesome...

    ReplyDelete