If you're ever in LA go to Kitchen24 if you can handle that much sugar
Aaron had the week off for his spring break and we took full advantage of that because between now and June 27 it is officially crunch time for Aaron. He has boards at the end of June which is hands down the most important day and test of a med students life...that single test pretty much determines everything...scary I know. We fit as much as we could in a week and saying it was magical is an understatement. It felt so good to be able to spend so much time together with out the stress of school. We started off the break with a few days in California. We met up with Anne, Pete, and Ryan for some fun at Disneyland. Then spent a day at Newport Beach with just the two of us and then spent the next day with Adam in fancy Beverly Hills. We had yummy food, great company, good laughs, and some major relaxation.
stop. that French toast looks diiiiivine! I must have it. coconut is my weakness... looks like so much fun! I'm craving a trip to the beach. you look adorable as always!
ReplyDeleteThat french toast has my mouth watering like crazy! Do you remember how much we ate in New York with dance company? I could't button my pants! Miss you!
ReplyDelete