SPRING BREAK
We had an early and amazing spring break this year. Aaron had a week off between quarters and our besties Joey and Tanner came to visit and we had a blast. The vacation included tennis, flying airplanes, laying out by the pool, late night hot tubbing, relaxing by the fire, gambling at the good ol' reservation casinos, shopping, dessert night in scottsdale with other old friends Barrie and Lacy, shooting guns in the desert, and good conversation and lots of laughs. It was so good to be with old friends and spend time with them as well as some much needed quality time with my husband! We were so glad Joey and Tanner endured the long drive down to spend some fun in the sun!
oh and p.s. guess who has tan lines already?? you guessed it...yours truly:) the weather is spectacular right now.
I'm jealous of where you live. There i said it!! Looks like you guys had fun!! I know Kelsey already talked to you about Havasupai...PLEASE COME! I'll carry Aaron out if his knees give out. promise!
ReplyDelete