I'm pretty sure I've been blessed with an everlasting spring break! In the past month and a half my parents, Aaron's parents, The Runia's, my brother-in-law Adam, and my sister-in-law Adrienne and her kids have all spent time with us in warm sunny AZ and let me tell you it has been...
*AMAZING*
The only part I don't like is when everyone leaves.
Adrienne and the kids just spent the week with us and we seriously had a blast. Aaron even had a few extra hours here and there to play with us! We spent fun days at the pool, splash park, shopping, and even a MLB spring training game. Mariners VS. Royals
(major league baseball....for some reason MLB doesn't ring a bell quite like the NBA or NFL does...maybe the abbreviation isn't MLB...who knows)
They left this morning and I pouted all day. I know I always say this but I am
soooooooooo lucky to have such amazing sisters-in-law! love you girls!
Mady did our make-up for our play....the pic really doesn't do it justice...we looked breathtaking!
Splash Park....Everyone else was still in sweaters and pants...they think we're crazy but they're crazy
Baseball Game
No comments:
Post a Comment