MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

2.28.2011

Creep

!CREEPER AT THE GYM!
As I was leaving the gym today my conversation with a stranger older than my dad went like this...

Creeper: "Did you just work out?"
Me: "Yeah"
Creeper:"What are you doing now?"
Me: "Running errands."
Creeper:"I don't suppose you want to take me to lunch?"
Me: "No. I don't."
Creeper:"Where are you from?"
ME: "California" (Yes I lied...stranger danger duh, never give out personal information"
Creeper:"Oh I've thought about heading out there."
Me: "Well....good luck."

EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE BUT......WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?

9 comments:

  1. WOW, THAT IS BAD! He definitely deserves the title of total creepo. I hope you never see him again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful!!! What time of day was this? You shouldn't have engaged him in that much conversation. Where were you guys? Was he following you or what?? This is way scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing will beat the man at the gym who flashed me the horse tattoo on his "you-know-what" (hahahaha)

    But that is so creepy, stop being so cute and people will leave you alone!

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  4. EWWWWW! I'm sorry, make sure you take Aaron with you next time so the creepy old guy can see you with him and then make some comment as you walk by about how Aaron is a police officer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahha i swear the gym is were you find ALL the creeper guys!!! i love that story but sorry about the idiot creep!! I can totally picture you talking back to him! hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahahahahaha. maybe he was running low on cash (and lovin) and needed you to buy him some food?
    im laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHHAHA this is amazing. i can just imagine you saying this. I MISS YOU WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!! UGHHHHHH. COME TO MY WEDDING PLEASE! I NEED YOUR ADDRESS!!

    ReplyDelete