*POST GYM SMOOTHIE*
Aaron had a very long and in depth nutrition section this year and is very against creatine/protein shakes etc. Obviously I don't take creatine but I was going to start drinking protein shakes after the gym until Aaron got bossy, but I am glad he did because he is right. Here is my alternative that is delicious, cheaper, and healthier.
Ingredients:
*GIVE IT A TRY*
FYI- I'm the farthest thing from a gym junkie....I don't want to mislead anyone, so keep this in mind while taking this suggestion
Aaron had a very long and in depth nutrition section this year and is very against creatine/protein shakes etc. Obviously I don't take creatine but I was going to start drinking protein shakes after the gym until Aaron got bossy, but I am glad he did because he is right. Here is my alternative that is delicious, cheaper, and healthier.
Ingredients:
- VANILLA SOY MILK (10-16 oz. I just get Kirkland from Costco)
- 1 BANANA (sometimes 1 banana + any type of berries)
- ICE- generally 4 ice cubes
*GIVE IT A TRY*
FYI- I'm the farthest thing from a gym junkie....I don't want to mislead anyone, so keep this in mind while taking this suggestion
What is wrong w/ protein shakes? Just wondering...
ReplyDeleteyum! did u ever work with me in the good ol deli when I would make those green smoothies every morning? haha im such a nerd.
ReplyDelete