MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

4.07.2011

Change of Heart

By now everyone in the universe has heard me complain about GCC and although I still complain about it from time to time I apologize, but let me share a quick story from last semester. I walked out of a building one day to find a group of students huddled around a bin. "Oh, someone must have brought a cute puppy to school!" Nope...just free condoms, then I turned the corner to find this...because who wouldn't want their picture in a giant condom? Ok you get the picture, it was a definite adjustment from BYU/UVU.

My oh my how things have improved! I am in scrubs again which means the majority of my school week is spent in the hospital and while its scary and stressful it's also amazing and I am grateful. I now get to come home with exciting stories to share with Aaron instead of tears because I HATE my school! Aaron is still doing great if you can call studying 24/7 great...but he really does take it like a champ. The other day I told him how proud I was that despite his stressful schedule he always comes home in a good mood and makes me laugh.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. hahahhahahaha Super Condom. I'm dying.
    Glad you're enjoying the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing that would have made this picture better is your face in it!! That's so funny...but yeah, I would hate that atmosphere too. I'm excited for you to be done! I can't believe all the hopping around you've done since Freshman year of college. YOU are taking THAT like a champ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm the worst friend ever! i miss you! im so excited for you to come to utah! love you lots. you guys are STILL so cute :)

    ReplyDelete