MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

4.04.2011

McDreamy

I love Grey's Anatomy OK, so the more I learn in school the more I catch on to their "medical" mistakes which unlike a lot of nurses it doesn't bother me. Probably because I am just a student nurse and don't know anything yet. Anyways, I was at a study group on Saturday and I full on answered one of the questions based off something I "learned" from Grey's Anatomy, I was wrong. Woops...slightly embarrassing...but mostly funny!

2 comments:

  1. I love Grey's too! That is so funny though, you'd think they would have real Dr.'s there to help with the writing/script?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I was thinking about this post the other day when I was watching Bones and one of the characters said that we loose about a cup of sweat through our feet a day. At first I was like "EWWWWW!" but then I started thinking about your experience and wondering if it was true. I Googled it (since Google is the source of all true information) and Discovery Health says that each foot can sweat more than a pint of sweat a day. Wow (and still Eww!)

    ReplyDelete