
Dance is back in full swing and I am loving it! Have I ever mentioned I have the best job ever? It is going to be real hard to give it up once I get a job as a nurse next year. It really brightens my week and I always look forward to going...which obviously isn't always the case with a job. It takes a few classes to get to know your students and learn how to best teach them and then pretty soon they are making you laugh every day and melting your heart. Every year there are a few standout students that are so stinking cute, you just want to bundle them up and take home! Last week one of my favorite moments was when Riley and Addison randomly wanted to guess my age and after thinking real hard they guessed 10....and 11! Haha, They almost got it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment