MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

9.10.2011

Lame


Well this week was definitely lame. I woke up last Sunday morning with back spasms, which I haven't had since I was a senior in high school. I don't know how to explain back spasms other than you're basically paralyzed...as in like you can't even move your head side to side. So I lied in bed all week, got some good use out of my heating pad and ice packs, and was nursed back to a functioning level by my sweet husband. It was pretty crappy but there were some tender moments in there. Like when my mom called all monday morning but I couldn't get to my phone and when I was able to call her back she had already started packing to get right down to Arizona. I told I knew I would start feeling better in a few days and that I really was ok so her and my dad insisted I go get as many massages as I needed and those have been a lifesaver! Aaron was so good at preparing dinner for us and keeping the house clean despite his busy schedule and my friend Ashley even offered to come over and wash my hair for me. I was so grateful for everyone's love this week. Also, a big thanks to everyone who spent time updating their blogs and pinning new items for me to browse through during all my down time. And a huge thanks to Tim Riggins....yes I did complete 2 seasons of Friday Night Lights this week. Cheers to a better upcoming week, The Bach Pad finale, and a new season of Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment