MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

9.25.2011

Falling for Fall


I always get a little bit homesick this time of year. Nothing major but it's still no fun. I am starting to pin point the things that make me miss Utah this time of year. I love fall in Utah, I love going to the BYU football games, I love the changing leaves, I love going on drives up the canyon, I love being able to bring out sweaters and boots, I love the feeling of the holidays setting in, I love the feeling of conference weekend in Utah when girls are out and about during priesthood session and then the restaurants are flooded with men in their white shirts, I loved and miss going to a decent school more than I ever imagined. Aaron told me Pinterest was going to be the death of my education and I replied the death of my education happened once we left Utah. That sounds more depressing than I really mean it to...but whatevs. I am sure glad we get a lot of visitors this time of year. We also had a few new young couples move into our ward and we've had a lot of fun getting to know them, so that's good.
p.s. My parents come TOMORROW and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. i swear to the heavens above i was going to text you earlier today in my womens health class and say "colpo". hahahahaha! then i saw your comment on my blog! weird. (my teacher doesn't allow phones in class--what is this? mrs abbotts class all over again?)

    ReplyDelete