MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

1.18.2012

FML

I have three more months until I am completey done with GCC and if I ever have to step foot there again I will absolutely refuse. And if I survive three more months of that place I am buying myself an in home Shellac set up. Here is my most recent e-mail from my instructor who could not be more unorganized. Find the problem....


"NUR271 IS MEETING ON THURSDAY (TOMORROW) 1/19 AT 8A IN NU111. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD. I WAS MISINFORMED ABOUT THE CLASS LOCATION!!! I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please don't go to NU111.

Debbie"



Seriously...............????

3 comments:

  1. So you are supposed to go and not go to the same place at the same time? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL thats great. I remember telling Jeff that I would NEVER EVER even drive through the dental hygiene parking lot again and that I would make a special trip around it just to avoid it. haha. However, when we go home now and I see the dental hygiene building (because its literally right by his parents house) I just cant even believe that 2 years of my life were spent there. Its like a dream from a long, long time ago. You will feel that way too. Congrats on almost being done. :-)

    ReplyDelete