MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

1.16.2012

Hiking Timp






This was clearly last summer but we just barely found the chord to one of our cameras and were able to get the pictures onto our computer. We hiked Timp with my Mom and Dad and had an amazing time. We also clearly did not make it to the top because of the snow fields in the way and my mom wasn't a huge fan of crossing them but nonetheless it was an incredible hike. Utah really is so beautiful and I certainly take it for granted. Happy long weekend everyone! GO MLK!!

1 comment:

  1. Well aren't you just cute and tan?! I agree, I take Utah for granted too. You have to move away to realize the beauty of it. I feel like I was so used to the mountains and never noticed them when I lived there. Now there are no mountains in MIchigan and I long for those Utah mountains. Looks like a beautiful hike!

    ReplyDelete