I wish I could relive this day over and over again. From our wedding ceremony to our amazing reception at Sundance, everything was perfect.
-HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US-
-HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US-
The biggest advice I would give to anyone about to get married or about to have their spouse go to medical school (I'm sure law school, MBA, anything real intense, etc. falls right in this category as well)- anyways, my advice would be to embrace flexibility. Aaron and I rarely celebrate a special day on the actual day it falls on. This year our anniversary was very limited as I had to work at Phoenix Children's Hospital all day (I literally left my house at 6 am and got home at 830 pm) and Aaron had some major tests coming up. I ordered take out from Cheesecake Factory and quickly picked it up on my way home from the Hospital. I got home and we had a delicious dinner from 9pm-10pm and then went to bed. The truth is that it was perfect. It was simple, it was stress free, and we still managed to squeeze some time in together. I am grateful that we have learned to go with the flow and I know it has made this journey so much easier. I really don't know how Aaron handles the stress of school and still manages to treat me like a princess and make our lives a constant party, but he does and I love everything about my mister.


Happy Anniversary, Lady! It's so crazy that we met you when you had just been married a couple of months. Time sure flies!
ReplyDeletei noticed this in palm springs! you both are so good at just being flexible. it's awesome. i think i'm still really working on it...haha
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary to you two love birds! I still remember your special day and how perfect it was. Truly one of the most special sealings I've ever been to. I remember feeling the Spirit so strong in the temple that day! And then your amazing reception/party at Sundance... wow. I've never been more jealous of a "send off"... Your dad's vintage car is to die for. I love your attitude about everything. You really are such a supportive and flexible wife. Aaron is one lucky guy! CONGRATS ON TWO YEARS! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats mich!!! two years! so awesome!! i love you two!!!
ReplyDelete