MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA
Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona
5.31.2012
Yoga Fun
I've had the opportunity to experience some really fun yoga classes with my friend Heidi. Both classes have been so different and so phenomenal. I feel like I have really been falling in love with Arizona lately and taking advantage of things to do here. The first yoga class was a "Yoga Rave" and it was held at a warehouse in downtown Phoenix. It was a two hour class with glow sticks, 3 teachers, 2 DJ's, and about 500 yogis. I really just had the biggest smile on my face the whole time, the music was great, our view was of Chase stadium (Where the Diamondbacks play) and there was the most amazing vibe. Then we went to an outdoor yoga class held at the W in Scottsdale on their pool deck. There were also around 500 yogis but the music was much more calm and it was at sunset with a perfect breeze and 2 amazing instructors. The atmosphere was perfection. Both classes were free- extra bonus!- and sponsored by Lulu Lemon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment