MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

5.08.2012

Lately






  • Mall date: voting on every device at the Apple store to help our friends Seneca and Eric win a dream wedding and enjoying a cinnabon and pretzel after wards.
  • Sis-in-law Adrienne and her family came to visit
  • Fun Sunday BBQ at the Dicksens with lot's of Midwestern friends
  • Lot's of work days for me at Phoenix Children's Hospital and one super sore body to prove it
  • A perfect package in the mail from my Mom! Did you know I have three older brothers who all went foreign speaking (so they were in the MTC for a long time) and my Mom sent them a package EVERY SINGLE DAY they were in the MTC!!  Pretty impressive huh!
  • Preparing for the spring recital for my dance studio
  • Laying out and enjoying the sunshine before it gets too warm
  • Finally saw Hunger Games and about two hours after the movie Aaron decided he didn't like it. ha.
  • Aaron got to hold more babies at our friend Nick's Birthday Party which is always his favorite

1 comment:

  1. YOu are too good! I voted for Seneca a bunch too...but I could only do it like 4 times a day because my computer, two at the house I work at, and like my mom's or matson's. go you.

    ReplyDelete