OUR NEW HOME!!
My husband is officially a carpenter, painter, plumber, tile man, and everything else in between! I was so excited to be able to buy a home in arizona (thanks to the recession, homes are super cheap here right now) but I was not so excited about the kitchen that was in our home. Aaron to the rescue! He built us a whole new kitchen at his dads shop with his dad, alex loveless, and his brother Nate! They did an unbelievable job, and I feel a little spoiled getting a custom kitchen right away! We also painted the whole house, with the help of Joon Ku, James Stewart, Sean
( my bro) and Nate (aarons bro), Aaron did a brand new tile floor in the kitchen, and my amazing mom helped with the decorating of course!! (she is always sending me pictures on her phone of cute house items in Utah that she wants to know if I would like) It's a fun way for us to stay connected and definitely no complaints with her beautifying my home! Well here are the before and after pics!! (some of the rooms aren't quite finished so those pics will be posted later)
Check out the old kitchen!
Nice Floor......NOT
Every room had a crazy color of paint in it! We had mint green, purple, baby blue, red, and peach!
The boys tearing up the old floor
Aaron laying the new tile!!
Kitchen installed!!
Kitchen installed and in use!




Guest bathroom which used to be peach/pink.....

Master bedroom! Aaron also made the furniture set...so impressive!! The headboard is my fav!
mich! I absolutely LOVE IT! I can't wait to come see it all in person. Props to Aaron for all his manly hard work! callll meeee! Loves!
ReplyDelete--Shelb
Hey Michelle!!!! I LOVE!!! your home!! I like your mom's decorating touches too!! hahhaha!! She's dakine daz for shuah!! So looks to me like you got yourself a good catch there sista!! I nevah know that he makes furniture and cabinets and lays tile too!!! What a man!! I am glad that he is spoiling you and continuing the tradition!!! hahhahaha It wouldn't be right otherwise!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWow you've got yourself quite the handyman! Your house is darling. You guys did a great job!
ReplyDeleteMichelle! I saw your comment on Marie's blog and a little bit of stalking later, I'm here. :) Your house is super cute and your header picture is seriously my favorite wedding picture ever. I'm excited you have a blog!
ReplyDeletewow!!! that kitchen looks amazing!! i cant wait to come visit :) such a cute house tuckie. love you.
ReplyDeleteMichelle...your husband needs to talk to my husband!!! That's amazing that he and the guys were all able to transform that kitchen! Soo dang cute. Looks like you're loving AZ...but Provo misses you too!
ReplyDelete