Remember when Dion (from clueless obviously) accidentally gets on the freeway and its a disaster? Haha that is exactly what I felt like today trying to make my way to downtown phoenix....DISASTER! I swear I'm not a retarded driver, but I was today...after a few wrong exits and one too many scary parts of town I finally made it to ASU's downtown campus which is probably one of the most beautiful college campus' I've ever seen:) Cross your fingers I'll be able to get back into a nursing program. Aaron has officially started medical school (last week was orientation) and I'm sure with his 23.5 credits this trimester we'll have plenty of time to go on adventures and blog about them!! I know this is going to be rough but things are going very well so far so wish us luck!
MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA
Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona
8.09.2010
Remember when Dion (from clueless obviously) accidentally gets on the freeway and its a disaster? Haha that is exactly what I felt like today trying to make my way to downtown phoenix....DISASTER! I swear I'm not a retarded driver, but I was today...after a few wrong exits and one too many scary parts of town I finally made it to ASU's downtown campus which is probably one of the most beautiful college campus' I've ever seen:) Cross your fingers I'll be able to get back into a nursing program. Aaron has officially started medical school (last week was orientation) and I'm sure with his 23.5 credits this trimester we'll have plenty of time to go on adventures and blog about them!! I know this is going to be rough but things are going very well so far so wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha! love the clueless reference. If you are ever lost, feel free to call! You will get the hang of it! I hope you're loving it.. we need to catch up!
ReplyDelete--love Shelb
hahaha michelle!! there is nothing more annoying than when youre lost on the freeway! HOPEFULLY you get the hang of it. i imagine with a husband taking 23.5 credits of school, you'll be using that freeway lots to go places to keep yourself busy. (even if its just to campus to study).
ReplyDeleteLOVE you. youre the cutest little wife ever!! we miss you here!
Cute blog. Love that of all the things that you thought of when this happened, you thought of clueless. Makes sense.
ReplyDelete