MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

8.04.2010

AARONS FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! PROUD WIFE:)
THE MEN INSTALLING OUR NEW BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN!!
GOING AWAY BBQ IN UT WITH A FAB MUSTACHE!
THIS IS OUR CAMEL FRIEND ELVIS!
MADE A PIT STOP AT THE CORAL PINK SANDUNES ON OUR WAY TO AZ
STADIUM OF FIRRREEE
MAGNUM PI TOOK ME TO THE LUAU!
HONEYMOON IN HAWAII:)
*SUMMER PICS*

6 comments:

  1. OMG you have NO idea how happy I am to see you have a blog.. I don't doubt your abilities! I think you're a rockstar! :) Everything looks amazing.. I'm loving the wedding pix. HOPEFULLY Ryan can work it out so we can make it down to AZ between the semesters.. and we can hang out! So much is going on right now and I would LOVE to fill you in.. we need to chat. So call me anytime or I'll call you. I LOVE YOU! I'm so happy for you Michelle!

    --Love Shelb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from the fillmores! we will have to follow your blog! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you have a blogg ma lady. this is absolutely delovely. it's pouring rain here right now and i wish i was snuggled up next to your side

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I got to see a picture of Elvis! I'm so glad you guys moved here. I'm excited to do more things together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Michelle!! It's good to keep up with you and know what you guys are up to! I am still over here in HI. Today Greg and I went to Hona'una'u and we found a spotted eagle ray and got to hang out with him for like an hour until da malihini came by chased it, dove down to take pics and scared it away. It was an awesome experience though. We also went to Hilton Waikoloa and cruised around. I was thinking of you. I think of you often. Love you and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Alison is me Ali. hahhahhaha I don't know what kine account I made or when I even made it!! lol

    ReplyDelete