MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

8.22.2010

Surprise in TEXAS!!!


SURPRISE!!! I WENT TO TEXAS!!!
I hadn't seen my Nanny and Bompa in over 2 years so after a big internal battle on whether or not I could be apart from Aaron for a week, I decided to buy a ticket and surprise my grandparents!!! My mom happened to be in Texas also so she picked me up from the airport and we headed to my grandparents!!! It was so funny to see my grandparents reactions, they both just stared at my for a good minute before they realized it was really me! My Bompa just thought I was my mom for a bit HAHA:)  It was so wonderful to finally see them, I love them so much and their house always feels like home to me and brings back so many wonderful memories.  It was so fun to see all my cousins and have a lot of family time, some good old Texas BBQ, and fun shopping with the girls!!  I LOVE YOU NANNY AND BOMPA!! XOXO

1 comment: