MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

10.14.2010

Brunette???

(creepy pic??)
SO I HAVE DECIDED TO GO BACK TO MY ROOTS....LITERALLY!
I AM OFFICIALLY A BRUNETTE
I did the math and the upkeep of being a blonde is mucho denero, so I figured it would be a good area to cut back on.....I may be second guessing this decision and I may be asking my mom to start a hair fund for me.  I became a brunette today and I don't think I look terrible and I am optimistic but I am also REALLY used to being a blonde so we will give it about a month or so and decide if it is doable.  What do you think??  I also taught dance today and so I asked my first class (7-8 year olds) what they thought of the new hair do.  They gave it a big fat thumbs down.  They had me laughing so hard and they were definitely not fans of me being a brunette.  They told me I should really dye it back blonde quickly, I told them it was much to expensive but they had some great solutions to that.  Paige suggested I have a lemonade stand, and when I told her that wouldn't be enough money she got really excited and said, "I know, have a lemonade stand for TWO weeks!."  haha another little girl Karson, (whom by the way is being lady gaga for halloween)  suggested I just buy a blonde wig before I even go home and that way my husband won't even have to see it, or even know it ever happened.  It is a good thing I love these kids, and it's nice to count on them to be honest with me.  I expect the same from all of you:) xoxo

7 comments:

  1. it looks so cute!!!! aah i'm in love! my roots are officially to my ears now. yes i haven't touched my hair since i took bridals in april because i don't have the denero (use rosetta stone to translate that last word)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving it! No need for a wig, you rock that new hair do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mich! Finally another brunette beauty for my club. I am sick of being the lonesome brunette so I am thrilled. You would look gorgeous with flaming orange hair that was on fire.. (okay maybe not) but I think it looks great!

    love, shelb

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like it michelley!! you have a darker skin tone so u totally pull it off! keep it for awhile, go back blonde when its sunshine and summertime (even though thats year round for you now in az)

    ReplyDelete
  5. does not look like you, change it back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle!
    You look great with brown hair! It is so natural on you! But at the same time... I am missing you in the blonde club! You look gorgeous with either!
    Loves!
    Colie

    ReplyDelete