

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GETTING A SECOND DOCTOR IN THE FAMILY!!
Dr. Kevin Tucker
My Brother Kevin was recently accepted into Medical school and I couldn't be more proud:) I lived with Kevin during his undergrad and I live with Aaron now going through medical school and I have definitely seen first hand the dedication and brains it takes to become a doctor! It amazes me day after day that they can study the way they do. Kevin has always been an amazing older brother and example to me and I am so happy for him. After all I did follow in his footsteps to go to the Philipines with Vaccines for the Philipines which is where I met and fell in love with my husband:) I am still hoping he will get into Midwestern (the school Aaron goes to) so we can be by each other! I know that Kevin and Aaron still have a long road ahead of them but I also know that they will be the most amazing doctors in the WORLD!!!! Congrats Kev!!!
YAY!!! PRESCRIPTIONS HERE I COME!!
ReplyDeleteI love KEVIN!and YOU
ReplyDelete