MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

10.19.2010

MI CASA SU CASA



*COME ONE COME ALL*
Living far from home and having a husband busy with medical school makes having visitors VERY exciting! My brother-in-law Adam is here right now and it is a blast!  He works in phoenix often so it will be fun to see him a lot these next few years while we're living here. 
Sidenote: Adam is a national make up artist for Lancome and just started a new blog which will contain make up tips and tricks! Check it out here morningmakeupcall

Our friends Katie and Stain will also be here in a few weeks and I seriously can't wait.  

(This pick cracks me up...I have no idea what I am doing but I do know that those grape mentos saved me from starving to death in the philipines!)
So if anyone is in the mood for some amazing weather, great shopping, tennis, hiking, and pool time, head our way! Our door is always open:) 

2 comments:

  1. I was just saying to pete that we should go down when stain and katie are there, but I think I may to need to save my trip to see you when it is freezing and depressing here in Utah. Can I come in Jan? Pete and I were talking the other day about how we miss you guys a ton though. I am glad I could appreciate your cute cardigan-I have seen it on other people's blogs and thought it was super cute, but I am pretty sure it is sold out now:(. I am really liking the brown hair-so brave of you to do btw-I want to see more pics! Your dance kids comments did make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete