...FUNNY STORY...
TODAY I WAS MAKING LUNCH FOR AARON AND I AFTER CHURCH WHEN HE DECIDED TO PULL OUT THE CARTON OF EGGS. SUPPOSEDLY THERE IS A THEORY THAT YOU CAN'T CRACK AN EGG IN YOUR HAND...I'VE NEVER HEARD THIS MYSELF BUT AARON SWEARS THEY USE this theory FOR ALL SORTS OF OBJECT LESSONS. SO, AS I AM AT THE COUNTER PUTTING TOGETHER OUR LUNCHES AARON DECIDES TO TRY AND CRACK AN EGG IN THE PALM OF ONE HAND. I WASN'T REALLY PAYING ATTENTION TO HIM BECAUSE I WAS PUTTING TOGETHER OUR LUNCHES SO HE PUT HIS HAND RIGHT IN MY FACE AND SAID "SEE YOU CAN'T CRACK AN EGG IN ONE HAND"
WABAAAAAAM!
NASTY, RAW EGG ALL UP IN MY GRILL! seriously the egg was EVERYWHERE!
all over my face it particularly drenched my left eye, all through my hair, my clothes, the counter, the cupboards, the front of the dishwasher, the floor, etc. etc. I had no idea a single egg could cover so many surfaces!!!! Not gonna lie I was pretty flabbergasted for a good minute, and then I laughed for a good 15 minutes. Aaron seriously felt so bad and was shocked that the egg cracked all over the house, but luckily he was quickly forgiven! It made for a pretty good laugh, so please picture us in the kitchen and Aaron cracking an egg all over the place, including me being totally covered in it, and you will be sure to laugh:) I wish we had a pic but I got that nasty raw egg off of me ASAP!
I can totally see aaron doing that-we miss you guys! Hey whre did you get your sweater in the first pic of you and aaron in the wonderful week post-super cute!
ReplyDelete