MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

1.01.2011

2010


*2010*

2010 has been one amazing year and my life probably changed more this year than all of the other year's combined! It might even be my best year yet*
I GOT ENGAGED ON NEW YEARS EVE
STARTED THE NURSING PROGRAM AT UVU
WENT TO ARIZONA TO FIND AND BUY A HOUSE
WENT THROUGH THE TEMPLE
MARRIED MY BEST FRIEND AND THE MOST AMAZING MAN ON MAY 7, 2010
HONEYMOONED IN HAWAII
DROPPED OUT OF THE NURSING PROGRAM AT UVU
QUIT MY JOB OF 3 YEARS
AARON QUIT HIS JOB OF 2 YEARS
HAD A SUMMER FULL OF FUN AND VACATIONS
SOLD MY JEEP :(
MOVED TO ARIZONA
LEARNING TO COOK
RE-MODELED OUR HOME
BOUGHT A TRUCK
LEARNING TO LIVE ON A VERY STRICT BUDGET
STARTED A NEW SCHOOL/ RE-TOOK ONE TOO MANY CLASSES
AARON STARTED MEDICAL SCHOOL AND BEGAN TO STUDY HIS LIFE AWAY
DYED MY HAIR BROWN
AARON GREW OUT HIS BIGGEST BEARD YET
DELETED MY FACEBOOK
STARTED A BLOG
GOT A NEW JOB AT A DANCE STUDIO IN ARIZONA WHICH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE
MOVED INTO A NEW WARD WHICH WE ALSO ABSOLUTELY LOVE
MADE MANY FUN NEW FRIENDS
HAD MANY FAMILY AND FRIENDS COME VISIT US IN AZ
CAME HOME TO UTAH FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS AND I FINALLY DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK OVER THE HOLIDAY'S WHICH MADE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON THE ABSOLUTE BEST
I am so grateful for everything this year has brought, I feel so blessed and I look forward to a wonderful 2011
xoxo



4 comments:

  1. what a cute post! sheesh--you had a busy/fun year!
    miss you like carazay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! This is such a cute post... I love it. It has been a great year for you cuties. I really need to see you before you head back! Let's all do lunch? LOVE YOU!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots did go on for you! It was fun to see you guys for bit before the movie-ry only lasted about an hour before he made me take him home from the other one. I just added my email to the privat list. I hope Aaron made it back okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this will sound strange, but I was just doing a search for my name "Michelle Tucker" and it showed your site. The absolute weird thing is that my husbands name is Aaron too! Not only that, but we were married in May too. Only a few days before on the 4th (2002, but still). I thought it was strange enough to post. Be well.

    ReplyDelete