MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

1.19.2011

Voila

Aaron is pretty darn smart BUT I am much better at spelling than he is (except for when I blog of course) so sometimes I quiz him on words so I can feel smart....last night the word Voila came up...he though it was simple enough until I died of laughter when his response was
W-A-L-L-A-H.
I certainly needed a good dose of laughter last night...due to the tragedies I am still facing with transferring. My advice to anyone who has to transfer in the middle of their nursing program is simply to quit! Yeah you heard it right I said QUIT!!!! I'm starting to wonder if it's worth all of the blood, sweat, and TEARS TEARS TEARS!! However, today was a much better day and today I wouldn't say to quit but to find a way to make it happen. My brother Kevin often gives me this advice, "Your husband is going to be a doctor so you don't need to go to school!" He is joking when he says this (well at least I think/hope he is) but sometimes I wish it was a good enough to excuse to actually let myself quit. In the meantime I'm starting to feel a little more like JESSICA!!! yipeeee:)

3 comments:

  1. haha i love this little girl! you go girl, for finishing it. you can do it!!! im so sad i didnt get to see you either, my schedule is wacked (did i spell that right? or is it whacked?) um..anyways, i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you dare quit Michelle!! You don't know what life has in store for you. Get your degree, don't let anyone or anything stop you from that!! I would say this even if your husband was a maharaji. It doen't matter....
    Plus the voila thing isn't even fair!!! hahaha You have had like 20 years of ballet so you basically speak French on the side right???? I love the video of the little girl's positive affirmations, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure i love that video. I feel like i need to do that in the mirror everyday to give myself motivation to get on a the bus at 6am. Haha but everything will work out for school mich!! No worries. Plus like Kevin said, your husband will be a doctor....you don't even need to finish school.:) JK you will make it and it be the best nurse ever!! MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete