MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

1.29.2011

ADOPTION


*ADOPTION*
GIVE ME A BABY:)
You know how a husband will get their wife a puppy to try and curb her baby hunger-ness....Yeah well I'm thinking of having a baby to curb Aaron's doggy hunger-ness. Meet our puppy HUGO!! Ok, he is not our puppy but Aaron has been throwing temper tantrums on a daily basis because he doesn't have a dog, (I'm clearly over exaggerating here) so I gave in and told him we would go look, and we fell in love with this little guy. Then we encountered a problem! It is too HOT for dogs to live outside here which means he would have to be an inside dog....YIKES! not my style, sorry! We have two dogs at my parents house and they are both strictly outdoor dogs, one is a pure bred westy terrier and he is still an outdoor dog. Probably the only outdoor Westy EVER. Let me share two stories with you. First, happened when I was a kid...maybe middle school?? Anyways, after trick-or-treating my friends and I dumped all our candy out at *Wentworths* house to examine how much we got, then when I took it home and dumped it all out and there was dog hair EVERYWHERE! Even though it was only on the wrappers, I still had to dispose all of my candy because I was so grossed out. Story number two, when I lived at Alpine Village with Lindsay we decided we wanted to be pet owners but were limited to apartment rules so we got a Beta fish, simple enough right. NOPE! Did I clean out that tank once??? NOPE...TOO GROSSED OUT! After a while Lindsay and I both lost our appetites and could no longer eat due to the fish. I remember getting frostys at Wendy's and Lindsay couldn't eat hers cause she thought it tasted like fish hahaha. Anyways sorry to say PETA lovers but that fish ended up in the pond just south of campus. Moral of the story....I CANNOT CANNOT HAVE AN INDOOR DOG....THE END.


*P.S. the name will remain anonymous as to not hurt anyone's feelings and I chose the name wentworth because Aaron and I have newly become addicted to prison break and that boy is oh so fine, although I will admit it's becoming a problem since Aaron has test after test after test and all we want to do is cuddle and watch prison break!!



10 comments:

  1. hahaha! seriously... you need a little pup to keep you company but NOT a "hugo." Remember how flounder fell in the disposal and we made Lindsay dig him out with her bare hands? Remember how none of us even attempted to clean out the tank? Remember how bad it smelled? yeah... no pets for us for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are nonshedding dogs, like goldendoodles ;) Good job saying no to Hugo though! Tell Aaron he can come visit Gus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!!! ahh i want a puppy SO bad.....but then i actually think about how much work they take...and uhhh I think Ellie is enough work! haha miss you SHELL!!! our "michelle date" at the film festival didnt happen this year and me and bartlett were sad that you werent here to partake. we love yoU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too funny! cubby. i remember your dog (the bigger one) chased me once in 7th grade out in your front yard. . . . . .
    so....if you get one, keep it on a leash! hahaha jk. i miss you SO much mich!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally with you on this one. My parents have two in-door dogs and the golden retriever's hair gets EVERYWHERE and it is DISGUSTING!!! AND I'm totally with you on Prison Break...mark and I just started watching like three episodes a night on Netflix....it's sooo dang good and addicting. Good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stick to your guns baby girl no matter how cute that dog's face is! and tell aaron that a Hugo Boss will do him better than any Hugo dog! ow ow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get a tiny kine dog not a huge-o one!! Or a guinea pig. They are the sweetest. They make all kinds of noises and are happy to see you and give you lots of love. You know first hand, remember my sweet little piggie???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, good luck with that one... I've never been a dog lover for the same reason. I have a hair phobia. I am a neat freak and I wouldn't be able to handle it. I suggest having a baby! You would be the cutest mommy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I SOOOOOO watched all season and episodes of prison break with brady! They were all so amazing and i LOVE Wentworth and dominic. my favorite was by far Bellek hahahha!!!! Jk.. for sure wentworth!

    ReplyDelete