MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

2.14.2011

bat your lashes

Lately I have been entering a lot of giveaways because I figure why not and I have been feeling kind of lucky lately...today I entered for a full set of fake eyelashes from
CRAVERAVEFAV and I am keeping my fingers crossed:) Go to the site to enter but I secretly hope none of you enter so I can have a better chance at winning.
Adios
P.s. a lot of my friends have never heard of this whole fake eyelash thingy going on in utah county right now...they think it is outrageous to spend that much money on eyelashes and it is but it is also SOOO nice to not have to put mascara on either

1 comment:

  1. I definitely just watched that smokey eye video for tonight haha thanks girrllll you da bomb. (and is that aaron's brother!?) anyway, ENJOY v-day. hope everything is great.

    ReplyDelete