FREDETTE ABOUT IT!
*GO COUGARS*
Aaron and I are sitting here enjoying the BYU game which is a HUGE deal! Not because the game is so great which it is, but because Aaron has a week off of school which means he actually has enough free time to watch a full basketball game! We have a fabulous week planned and I am so excited to get to spend some time together. Although, I am pumped for the week the real fun news is that Aaron and I will be spending our summer in Utah after a trip to the Philippines! We debated for a couple weeks and discussed the pros and cons and the only big difference was that if we stayed here we would work and earn money but who needs money when you have student loans right? Aaron's school is so expensive that we could work hard all summer and it wouldn't even be equivalent to a week of his tuition so we figure why bother! We might as well enjoy this journey. I am so excited for lake powell, the sandunes, colorado, backpacking in the Uintahs, and enjoying the outdoors all summer long. See you guys soon! Oh and I am addicted to Zumba so if anyone wants to join me at Golds this summer you won't regret it:)
Philippines Summer of 2008
yay!!! I'm so happy you'll be here this summer!!!! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Michelle!! Thank goodness for those loans......haha and PLEASE let's Zumba together. I got special Zumba pants and I want to show you my butt tassles :)haha!
ReplyDeleteyay! that will be so great! here's to a few couples trips/dates and lots of girl time. So exciting!
ReplyDelete--Shelby
I'm so excited that you will be here this summer! yay! I hope we will be around. Lets be zumba partners! Can't wait! Loves!
ReplyDelete