MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

5.01.2011

Blondie

Dance.Dance.Dance
I taught dance everyday this week including a 6 hour long rehearsal prepping the girls for a competition next week which was exhausting but it made me so happy every single day. A dance studio is the best work place in the world. I'm super lucky. I don't have kids of my own yet to blog about their funnies but I have the pleasure of being around tons of silly kids each week.
My favorite quote from this week:
(This quote must be read in a cute kid voices of course)
  1. "Miss Michelle did you know the top of your hair doesn't match the bottom of your hair." (just some good ol roots...but thanks for pointing it out.)

I've REALLY been debating dying my hair back blonde, and not just because of my little dance girls brutal honesty. Any opinions?

We also have a very very fun weekend in store and I really can't wait. I just need to make it through a few finals but thanks to the educational downgrade from a University to a Community College, I'm not stressed....not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

1 comment:

  1. Not being blonde is cheaper, but whenever I think of you I always picture your long blonde hair. It's a hard decision, but honestly I like your hair in all your recent pics. So I guess what I'm saying is I have no advice and good luck!

    ReplyDelete