This past week was a very eventful and exciting one. We have had friends and family in town, we celebrated our one year anniversary, and mother's day! Aaron's best friend Pete and his wife Anne came to visit us. Their little boy Ryan kept us laughing all weekend long, it was such a blast.. We had fun days spent in the sun, at the golf course, Diamond Backs game, movies, and shopping! I always tell Aaron that we're so lucky that his friends married awesome people and my friends married awesome people so it's really just a great situation. We've really been spoiled when it comes to having visitors and everyone better just keep it up cause we're so used to it that I still don't think we really know what it's like to live far away from friends and family. It is the absolute best. I am seriously disapointed in our picture taking skills or lack there of, but these will have to do.
MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA
Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona
5.10.2011
golf and sunshine
This past week was a very eventful and exciting one. We have had friends and family in town, we celebrated our one year anniversary, and mother's day! Aaron's best friend Pete and his wife Anne came to visit us. Their little boy Ryan kept us laughing all weekend long, it was such a blast.. We had fun days spent in the sun, at the golf course, Diamond Backs game, movies, and shopping! I always tell Aaron that we're so lucky that his friends married awesome people and my friends married awesome people so it's really just a great situation. We've really been spoiled when it comes to having visitors and everyone better just keep it up cause we're so used to it that I still don't think we really know what it's like to live far away from friends and family. It is the absolute best. I am seriously disapointed in our picture taking skills or lack there of, but these will have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It really was so much fun-thanks for letting us come play! Too bad Pete and i both woke up sick on Tuesday morning-I hope Aaron doesn't get sick after Ry coughed in his face all day Sunday. I hope you enjoyed your massage with your mom-sounds great after my 13 hour shift at work today. Miss you guys!!!
ReplyDelete