MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

5.24.2011

happy 1 year



*HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY TO US*
What a wonderful and exciting year it has been for us. Our anniversary was technically May 7 but with tons of visitors in town lately and Aaron's busy school schedule we didn't do anything too extravagant. Now that I think of it our holidays/special occassions really don't get celebrated on the actual day anymore with Aaron's schedule...somehow he always has a big test right after a birthday, valentines, anniversary, etc. So we have adapted and just pick random days to celebrate each other and life. Our real anniversary gift to ourselves is our upcoming trip to the Phillippines and we couldn't be more excited. It's like we've made a full circle since the first trip. Last time we were in the Phillippines I instantly fell madly in love with him, then had to convince my brother Sean right away that it was all going to work out and that it wouldn't ruin his friendship with Nate/Aaron, and then convince Aaron that he was in love with me too, but that part was easy. Today Aaron and I had lunch at a Korean restaurant and I told him how much I loved our marriage. I love that I have learned to not only like but love Korean food, I love that even though Aaron's teases me about JB (Justin Bieber) he doesn't mind if I play it in the car all day on road trips, I love that we have this time apart from family and friends in Utah to focus on us and rely on each other, (don't worry we still miss you guys), I love that we die of laughter every time we watch the Fantasy Factory, and most of all I love that I can love him forever and we can be together for eternity.

2 comments:

  1. adorable! so happy for you guys... congrats on making it one year! :) can't wait to see you!

    --Shelb

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete