I am waiting for Aaron to come home any minute after his last final of his first year of med school. hip hip hooray! I don't know if he'll agree with this statement but I feel like it flew by. It has been quite a start to a long journey and he's rocked it. love him. We both had really packed weeks. Aaron told me he wanted to die and come back as me, haha. He studied all week and well I dropped my mom off at the airport and picked up my friend Jelissa and then continued to party. Then my brother-in-law Adam came into town and we all had a blast...well except for Aaron who had to study all week. Good thing we have one heck of a summer planned so he can recover.
Mich, you're such a beaut! poor aaron, but fun for you!! cant wait to see you!!
ReplyDelete