MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

10.06.2011

Stupid-er

The other day I was talking to Rebbie and she asked me how GCC was these days...I informed her I still despised it with everything I have in me and I am counting down the days to be done. I have generally been a very optimistic person in my life but my feelings towards my new school are just going to be negative until the end and that's that. Sometimes Aaron teases me that GCC is making me more stupid than smart. Last nights bed time conversation confirmed that:

(Aaron was teasing me of course)

Me: "Stop Hallassing me, you know bullying situations are getting out of hand this days."

WHAAATTTT?

What I meant to say was...
"Stop HARASSING me, you know bullying situations are getting out of hand THESE days"

Aaron: "Such as....Iraq."*

And if you don't get Aaron's reply then I guess I am still smarter than you. smarter or more smart?

*That is from the Miss Teen USA pageant...you tube it if you haven't seen it

2 comments:

  1. I have heard lots of stories about GCC from friends at ASU. Sounds like an adventure haha :) We'll have to get together and do something soon. Like go to H&M. I still haven't been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. i love aaron's response. and i love getting shoutouts on your blog :) love you dear. thanks for the chat the other week.

    ReplyDelete