It's been a pretty great week
- Finished all my coursework/class time for school, I only have Hospital shifts left and I can feel my self becoming happier and happier as each second passes and I realize I'm almost done with school!
- Went to a Yoga Rave in downtown Phoenix which definitely needs a post of it's own someday soon
- My yoga studio had free yoga this weekend so I got two free yoga classes in two days
- Went to PF Changs to celebrate my graduation
- Girls lunch at Paradise for my friend Erin's Birthday
- Met Aaron for a break on campus and we played basketball and ping pong
- Took a yoga class at Aaron's school for only $2
- Saw Fabio at Whole Foods which I thought was one of the funniest/ most random occurences ever
- Watched some Friday Night Lights
i die that you saw fabio. this picture is amazing in the fact that it looks like he is about to swing his hair around hahaha. does he age? kind of freaky.
ReplyDeleteLOL this post made me laugh. Is this seriously Fabio or someone who has exact DNA?
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAH
ReplyDelete