Today I am baking Sprinkles Cupcakes and enjoying every minute...but I also have a Sprinkles story to share. So first let it be known that I may possibly have the biggest sweet tooth known to mankind, which I can thank my family for. (One time my mom found a rock hard magleby's chocolate cake hidden under the living room chair because someone clearly did not want to share and then forgot about it...we all blamed my dad but it ended up being Kevin.) Anyways, you get the point we love our treats. A couple months ago I had driven over to Scottsdale with a friend to get Sprinkles cupcakes. I naturally got two. One for me and one for Aaron. I ate mine long before I could make it home with Aaron's but then Aaron insisted on sharing his with me which I thought was so thoughtful so I ended up having one and a half cupcakes while Aaron got a half. I assumed that Aaron would have assumed that I had already eaten mine before I got home, but he didn't even think about it. Anyways when all was said and done and both cupcakes were gone he found out I had already had one and was laughing so hard that I ate all of mine and then half of his cause he thought I only brought home one. Silly husband only one cupcake for two people...that's nearly a sin.
Moral of the story: you can never have enough Sprinkles Cupcakes and you should always share anyways, right?!
Moral of the story: you can never have enough Sprinkles Cupcakes and you should always share anyways, right?!
hahaha. this story cracks myself up because i see myself in it. good thing aaron is such a great husband.
ReplyDeletei'm so happy you made it to sprinkles!! :)
DBY
Haha i defintely would do that and not even think twice! I'm pretty sure the last time i went to sprinkles i got 4 cupcakes....for myself. I should probably be obese or have diabetes by now!
ReplyDeletehaha this story did three things for me:
ReplyDelete1. make me laugh so hard
2. remind me of when we were both fat lards and locked everyone out while we snarfed the score cake
3. brought back lots of fun memories at the tucker home- i still think of stacey sometimes when i drink pop "i'm not addicted.. i just love the burn"