Depending on what circle of friends you are in of mine, this may be your third time reading a blog post about Palm Springs and I must say thank goodness for that because I didn't take any pictures and had to wait to steal from from DaniBree and Shelby. Anyways, we took the weekend off and headed to Palm Springs to meet up with some of our best friends DaniBree and Daron, Shelby and Ryan, and Joey and Tanner in Palm Springs at the Runia's place there. The drive was only 3.5 hours which was totally the bomb and we stayed at one of the most beautiful resorts. As we pulled up to the resort next to Porsche's, Bentley's, Rolls Royce's, etc. Aaron looked and me and sarcastically said, "Should we Valet?". The weekend really was perfect, we had delicious food, Tanner and Aaron had a some fun tennis matches, we enjoyed lots and lots of time by the pool, and lots of laughs which is always my favorite part about being around my best friends. Can't wait for the next trip!
Just loved seeing you two. We can't stop talking about how fun it was to be together! I think that a 3.5 hour drive IS the bomb! Hoping that is how long it takes us next time if you know what I mean... love you!
ReplyDelete--Shelb