After a rough day in AZ and one too many profanities!!
(ok abbreviated profanities but nevertheless)
I am missing a little town called provo:)
Modest really is hottest!!! Although I was a fan of short shorts before I got married, i was at least covered up!! I see way more than I want every day...come on people I know its hot but seriously....at least cover up your boobs!!!
WATER!!!! Utah hands down has the best water, straight out of the faucet:) Our Brita is a lifesaver!!
Love football and I am definitely missing it!!! Rise and Shout the cougars are out!!!
of course the MOUNTAINS!! Aaron and I both love being outdoors which means our summers consist of camping and hiking! Now our summers consist of strictly indoor activities! Haha ok I know I will love it in the winter but its el scorcho down here!
miss my besties!!!
miss my family:) I am quite surprised at how well my brothers are doing at spending time of the phone with me! (if you know my brothers, you'll get why that is surprising) haha
p.s. I really do like it here I just had to point some of those things out!
Good thing I got this guy to make me so happy every single day!!! Although, Aaron is super busy with school (which by the way he is getting amazing grades thus far!!!) he is turning out to be quite the wonder husband!!!! By the way, I have NO IDEA why the pic of Mt. Timpanogus is ginormous!!!!!!! hahaha i am blog challenged!
You guys are adorable! I'm sorry you are missin Utah, but I'm glad you are here! I totally agree with you about the water here. It is soooo gross out of the tap! We use our brita to fill up bigger water containers in the fridge. Are you guys going anywhere for Labor day?
ReplyDelete