MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

9.07.2010

Aaron and I in our scrubs:) That is his serious doctor face....

......SCHOOL...SCHOOL...SCHOOL......
School pretty much consumes our lives (mostly Aarons)
Anyways...I'm a little disappointed in my school right now, to say the least, considering I dropped out of my nursing program, get to re-take a bunch of classes that ASU decided they wouldn't accept and did I mention it's an arm and a leg for out of state tuition...AND...I'm currently taking those courses at Glendale Community College because it is cheaper than ASU and it's definitely more like Timpview than UVU or BYU! 
(I'll share some interesting stories later)
Aaron is so great about teaching me new things, and letting me quiz him and practicing cool med school stuff with him to keep me busy for a while.  I also thought I would be able to help him with anatomy since I took that class at BYU but oh NOOOO! haha he started asking me a bunch of questions and I didn't even recognize any of the words he was using...haha jk but almost.  I guess med school anatomy is a little more intense.  I am so grateful though that we are both interested in the same field of study.  He can come home from school and share with me all these new interesting things he has learned, and I can get excited about them too instead of being bored out of my mind.  I decided when I am a stay at home mom I will live vicariously through him and he can come home and I'll make him discuss all the details of his latest surgery! 
Well school is going well for the both of us, except for all of the second hand smoke I inhale on campus, and everyone cross their fingers that I will be able to get back into a nursing program sooner or later:)



1 comment:

  1. School is taking over our lives too.. it's a total bummer! I know everything will work out for you! I'm sorry AZ's school system is so crazy... :(

    It was great chatting with you the other day! I just love and miss you! You were SOOOO missed at sundance. You are forever our rommie!

    LOVE YOU!

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete