I LOve LOVe love that picture at the top of your blog-it is so perfect! I miss you guys and am still pulling for AZ to. Pete is reapplying for next year:) Can we come visit you? I am sorry school has been such a struggle. I hope you guys are doing okay and BTW I am also counting down till GG-pete thinks I am crazy. i made a list of all my favorite shows and when they premiere and the list seems to grow everyday. I am going to be eating and breathing TV:)
I LOve LOVe love that picture at the top of your blog-it is so perfect! I miss you guys and am still pulling for AZ to. Pete is reapplying for next year:) Can we come visit you? I am sorry school has been such a struggle. I hope you guys are doing okay and BTW I am also counting down till GG-pete thinks I am crazy. i made a list of all my favorite shows and when they premiere and the list seems to grow everyday. I am going to be eating and breathing TV:)
ReplyDelete