MICHELLE, AARON, AND ARIZONA

Michelle, Aaron, and Arizona

9.13.2010

GCC aka Glendale Community College aka my twilight zone
Ok let me share some interesting stories with you... I PROMISE you want to read these!
  1. Get my head bit off by some ripped chick! So I was sitting in a chair waiting to meet with a counselor (for an 1 hour and 50 minutes in case you wanted to know) and I decided to stand up from my chair to go ask the front desk what was taking so long.  So I guess as I stood up to walk to the desk I "cut off" this girl.  Can you even "cut off" someone on foot??  I mean hello its a busy college campus.  Anyways she had a BIG problem with it, so she decided to YELL at me, however I didn't even realize she was yelling at me till the end haha so who knows what she even said to me.  I just turned to look up at this way tough girl smiled and said sorry...she didn't forgive me.  AWKWARD....and a little scary! p.s.I never even did get to meet with the counselor because after TRIPLE checking with the front desk, they discovered she had called in sick that morning!
  2. Story number 2! I made a new friend named Anna that same day.  Let me tell you some quick facts about Anna.  She is 17 years old, she is in high school but is trying to graduate on time so she is taking classes at GCC, her older brother is in prison and her older sister already has 2 kids and just turned 19.  She lives with her 21 year old boyfriend, and she said this to me, "I am a little nervous because I don't know if it is too early or not, and I have made the mistake of moving in with a boyfriend too early like a million times!"  First of all is that even legal, second of all where is her mom, and third of all how can you make that mistake a MILLION times by the time you are 17, in fact how can you make that mistake one time at the age of 17! 
  3. LAST STORY!  So my pathophysiology classmates pretty much bombed the first test and when my teacher asked why they thought they did so bad this was the first response, "Well me and Brittney (the girl sitting next to the girl speaking) were in JAIL over the weekend so we didn't have that much time to study and we weren't sure what to study."  Ok first of all this girl has multiple kids and spent the weekend in jail, second of all who admits that to the whole class and third of all (this is what threw me off the most)  NO ONE in the class even flinched! haha in my head I was like wait did this girl really just say they were in jail over the weekend, and it didn't even seem to phase the class that she had just shared that!  

SO in conclusion.......to all those who have ever said they hate the provo bubble and want to go to school somewhere else....you can look forward to experiences like those!  At first I was a little apprehensive but now I find school completely amusing every single day and just laugh! By the way I will do a more upbeat post about the great things of Arizona for which there are many Aaron and I love sometime soon! 

4 comments:

  1. laughing. that is unREAL!!!! keep writing those down, cuz you will LOVE reading them later probably!
    i miss you so much!!
    you and aaron are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so what you're saying is the cool place to party down there is in jail....sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, your comments were hilarious!! This is the world I live in!! Why do you think I love Provo and Hawaii so much. People aren't as pupule ovah there!! lol Keep the lolo stories coming!!

    ReplyDelete